Monday 28 December 2009

Crash Landing in Singletown.

I'm single again. =(

To be honest, it never really felt right from the get go. About a week or so, and we decided to call it a day. We are still however friends. It was a mutual decision, so I'm not too cut up about it.

Guess I'll just go back to normal life for now.
What I will remember, is how he helped normalise being gay to me. How he made it feel acceptable and okay to be gay.

Is it too much to ask for Mr Right to hurry up a bit?
I'm only 17, I'm sure when I'm older and a bit more mature I'll find someone.
Still, would be nice if he hurried up.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it didn't work out but he was the first guy you've ever dated, right? My first gay relationship lasted all of two-and-a-half weeks. My current one, however, is on week 841 (provided my calculations were correct just now).

    Mr. Right is out there, but there are bound to be at least a few Mr. Wrongs before you find him (and he you).

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh- thats bad? Good? I never know how to react to 'mutual' break ups. I suppose its a bit of both. Yea I'm 26 and still searching for Mr Right...although to be fair, I'm not really looking too hard :-/

    Can you tell us a bit about this person? I didnt see anything in prior posts except just the mention that you might have a bf now! I hope your well-- keep on, keepin' on

    Much Love,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was really nice. We got on well together, but more in a friend way. He's the type of guy who can make anyone smile, and cares a lot. Might even care too much. He always tried to help when things went wrong, not just for me, but anyone.

    We're still friends though. :)

    ReplyDelete