Tuesday 17 November 2009

First Post.

Wow, I actually started this blog. I've toyed with this idea for some time now. Since reading Mboy's blog I've wanted to do this. Finally I have.

Smiles all round.

Well, I'm Blue-Mars. I'm 17, live in the UK. I'm at studying at university in a small city. I'm originally from a big city, and yes that means I've flown the nest and moved out. I'm a good 50 or so miles away from home.
I'm also gay. Wierd to type that for all the internet to see. I've told a few people, but I'm definetly not out. Everytime I try to tell someone I always shy out of it. A few friends know, and the local LGBT group know, because I go to the meetings. Apart from that, I'm viewed by the world as straight. Makes it awkward when friends talk about girls, or when girls talk about guys they like. Mitch Hewer ring any bells?

I'm glad I finally started this up. Hopefully it'll be a ray of light and happiness, in what has been a very dark and dull time.
Who knows where my blogging adventures will take me?

No comments:

Post a Comment