Thursday 19 November 2009

Wednesday.

Achieved very little.

Was kept up by a noisy flatmate, missed my morning lecture. :@

Made my afternoon lecture. It was about Genetics, and Evolution etc.
"You are programmed to find a fertile mate, have sex, make babies and keep doing it until you die. That's what we are supposed to do."

Yeah thanks for that Dr. "Good Guy" (I've left his name out, that's not his name lol)
So basically I'm not normal is that right?

As if afternoon lectures weren't enough, I met an old school "aquaintance". In case you didn't read my post about school, something I hate talking about generally, it was a homophobic shit hole.

So that brought back memories of school, and made me feel even more shitty. He still hasn't matured. Walked directly into me. The old shoulder barge.

Anyway. That was my rubbish Wednesday. I spent some writing in my journal. (If anyone else ever read it I'd probably be wheeled off to a psychiatrist. It has all my deepest darkest secrets and feelings. 90% of which seem depressing to re-read. It keeps it some where else and out of my mind though.)

The light at the end of the tunnel seems dimmer and dimmer. Even the internet hates me. "Sorry, we were unable to establish a connection"
Sound familiar to anyone?


Argh, I saved this to drafts, but I'm going to publish now. It's 1am. My darned flatmate just drunkenly woke up the whole flat. Like she did last night! Beyond a joke now.

Thought I'd check msn and wait a while before going back to sleep. She's still at it.
However all 12 people on my msn list are offline, so probably just muck about on youtube, then bed. Again!

Still wonder if anyone has read any of this lol.
Don't know how to check in the first place. Still it keeps it on paper/computer and out my mind.

Goodnight/Morning. Maybe it'll be a better day. I hope anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment