Monday 23 November 2009

Aaah! Outed!

AAAH.

I'm bricking myself now. I told a couple of people I trusted at the weekend. 1 of them cut me off, but has since said sorry and come back. The other two gave me vebal, and have now started to tell the whole frigging world.

All I've had today is people saying "Is it true?"
I even got e-mails from people at my old school. Mostly along the lines of I'm disgusting etc. etc.

Fuck. What the hell should I do?
I've just said no to anyone I don't trust. I told 1 person I do trust today after they asked. (After having been told!)

Now it seems the whole fricking world wants to know. I've had enough of the e-mails telling me that I can "get better" or just plainly saying "faggot bastard".

AAAH.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! OMG- have you really received emails saying 'faggot bastard'! I guess I idealized the UK some and thought it would be more accepting that southern US (where I am), but maybe not. I was lucky in that when I was in HS and told a number of people, they were all people I trusted, and no one really reacted negatively. Now they didn't keep their mouthes shut either, but at least had the courtesy to wait until after we all graduated. But apparently, that summer the
    secret got out, and now I just assume everyone from my old school knows Im gay. Not a big deal since I've graduated.

    That's terrible! I feel for you man-

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the e-mails were from a handful of people from my old school, so on the whole it isn't like that. Just feels like it is at times.

    ReplyDelete