Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tuesday

Today was a typically rubbish day.

Lectures were actually good, which was nice. I'm not going to the union to play pool/scan for hotties. :(

My friend that I go with has got the new left 4 dead game. It released yesterday. I'd play with him online, but mine isn't working for some reason.

I'd rather go to the union, but he is happy with left 4 dead 2.

Flatmates made some noise last night. I was up anyway, but it's become common now. Suppose if I knew more people like me I'd go out more at night.

Still haven't found the confidence to tell any else round here.
I've talked about it a little. It seems school is the stem of the problem, and somehow I have to overcome what happened there.

I'm going to the local youth group meeting tonight. Should be good. I'm hoping so. I could do with something nice about now.

Sometimes I wonder if it'll ever get better.
I'd better get sorted for going. I don't want to be in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment