Tuesday 24 November 2009

Flatmates

So I was watching scrubs with my flatmates. It's 2 student accomodation flats. My flat, and the one across the hall.

So, one of them just asked if I was gay. I said yes because I was pretty sure I could trust her.

Finally some win in my life.

We had no evolution/darwinism lectures today, it was all Physicsy stuff which was hard to understand. At least it wasn't like the darwinism ones.

I'm just happy to finally have a bit of a win, it's felt like the last few months have been shit overall. Well they have, but things actually are looking up at the moment.

I even discussed people we found hot with one of the girls. :)
It feels good to not be avoiding the issue, and staying in my closet. I was worried after what happened at the weekend, but I'm so glad I took the plunge. I will need to tell the others too. The ones I did tell didn't really say much about it.

That's all for now. I'm going to go to bed, I don't think there'll be too much to keep me up, I'm too happy to worry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment